Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children. This day celebrates fatherhood and male parenting. Although it is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide, many countries observe this day on the third Sunday in June.
Must Read All..
- I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
- The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
- The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.
- Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not like the old times.
- I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
One day Thomas Edison came home and gave a paper to his mother. He told her, “My teacher gave this paper to me and told me to only give it to my mother.”
You cant change your condition until you start to get out of your comfort zone, change the way you think and change the way you do things. you are greater than where you are now , you can be better refuse to settle for less, think outside the box.
There’s greatness in you.
Stop having excuses to want more or aspire to be successful, think big, try again and keep trying until you breakthrough!!
My Sweet Love..
From the moment I heard your voice I felt a connection to your soul. I can still remember exactly how you looked the day we first met. Your beautiful eyes captured my heart and your smile erased any and all doubts that I had ever experienced. When you opened your arms I stepped into your loving, kind embrace and knew that I was “home” right where I had always belonged.