Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children. This day celebrates fatherhood and male parenting. Although it is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide, many countries observe this day on the third Sunday in June.
Must Read All..
- I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
- The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
- The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.
- Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not like the old times.
- I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.